Tour de Hickam
The Tour de Hickam is complete as of July 31, and I swung by the Hickam Fitness Center on Friday after receiving a call about my "swag" being ready to pick up. The gear included a Hickam Fitness Center Tee and a small Schwinn tool kit for the bike. They're not really much, but the Tour was certainly a fun way to motivate myself to get out and log as many miles as possible during the month of July. Coincidentally, I ended up riding 534 miles for the month of July...not bad for still being on the watch and getting ready for a move!!!I'd like to start a Tour de Wherever when we arrive somewhere new in the future...good way to motivate people to take up cycling.
1 comment:
Dude, what's wrong with you? Doing a climb workout with an 12-23? That's nuts!
Reading about you completing a workout like that reminds me of a Lance Armstrong
saying "you can have all the heart, but it means nothing without the legs."
- you never posted about doing a tour. How long was it? How many days? Sounds
exciting, please do tell.
Post a Comment