Sunday, August 3, 2008
Kunia / Barber's Point Ride - 2 Aug
Met up with Ben, Dev, and Shane on Kunia road north of the house toward Schofield. The group was stopping to get water at the golf course. It really was a perfect morning for riding in Hawaii…no clouds, cool breeze blowing off the mountains. We rode down to Barber’s point, turned around, and proceeded to White Plains beach to refuel and take a breather. Ben gave us a tour through historic Ewa Town where the old sugar cane plantation houses have been restored. Shane split off at the Kapolei exit, and I went back down to Hickam with Dev and Ben. We used the Hickam housing loop for a cool-down and then I took the PH bike path back home. Just under 60 miles total…good training day! I’m sportin’ my NRC cycles kit in the back and enjoying the scenery. I don’t ride to Barber’s Point very often…nice change of scenery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that your a "pure cyclist" how many miles you plan on getting in a month?
Somewhere between 400-700 typically
Post a Comment