I guess you're asking yourself why a guy with a freshly broken ankle is itching to get a new time trial frame for racing...it's a good question...
one which I don't have a good answer to, so I won't really try. My standard answer is: I got a really good deal on Ebay!
one which I don't have a good answer to, so I won't really try. My standard answer is: I got a really good deal on Ebay!Whether you think it's stupid or not, PLEASE DON'T TELL AMBER or I will be in a great deal of trouble. Just kidding...but seriously...don't tell her!
It's a 2007 Javelin Barolo in a size 51. I only purchased the frameset which includes the frame, fork, headset and seatpost. It's only been built up, but
never really ridden. Since UPS destroyed the Specialized Tarmac I sold recently (remains to be seen whether UPS is actually going to pay for destroying the bike frame), I will use the build kit from that frame to finish out this speedy time trial machine in preparation for my second full Ironman race sometime in 2010...race still to be determined based on the progress of my ankle and how fat I get from not working out for a while (I blame the Dairy Queen Blizzard by the way).
never really ridden. Since UPS destroyed the Specialized Tarmac I sold recently (remains to be seen whether UPS is actually going to pay for destroying the bike frame), I will use the build kit from that frame to finish out this speedy time trial machine in preparation for my second full Ironman race sometime in 2010...race still to be determined based on the progress of my ankle and how fat I get from not working out for a while (I blame the Dairy Queen Blizzard by the way).
1 comment:
I can tell you exactly how fat you can get after ankle surgery. I blame my "condition" on my surgery 6 months ago. The past 25 years of DQ Blizzards has nothing to do with it. Feels better if I say it that way.
Post a Comment