
I personally think the similarities are incredible...except for about 30 pounds. For those who may not know, the left picture is of Lance Armstrong during his early triathlon days. Like the title of this blog entry reads, I blame the Dairy Queen Blizzard for my inability to become an world champion triathlete/cyclist. The blizzard is just so hard to turn away from, and it's nearly impossible not to ask for the LARGE blizzard when the bright lights of the Blizzard sign have me hypnotized.
Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach with my diet and training. I should embrace the Blizzard completely and see if Dairy Queen would like to sponsor me as a cyclist. With the full support of what I consider to be my evil nemesis, the sky may be the limit with regard to my athletic potential. Either that or I will be entirely too fat to race due to getting free Blizzards all the time...it's hard to tell.
Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach with my diet and training. I should embrace the Blizzard completely and see if Dairy Queen would like to sponsor me as a cyclist. With the full support of what I consider to be my evil nemesis, the sky may be the limit with regard to my athletic potential. Either that or I will be entirely too fat to race due to getting free Blizzards all the time...it's hard to tell.
1 comment:
my friend's dad owns a DQ in Illinois - want me to see if he wants to sponsor you after your ankle heals?
Post a Comment