The following are a few shots I took of our surroundings during the ride through Massachusetts. The ride began on the University of Mass. campus at Dartmouth. It was a beautiful ride through mostly winding country roads.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Flattest Century in the East Bandits
Jason Brianas, a member of my class at the War College, and I rode in the "Flattest Century in the East" last Sunday just as tropical storm Hanna made her way up the coast. It was a very windy morning early on, but by the time the ride started the weather was spectacular. There was very little water or debris on the road, and the temperature was very nice for most of the day. This was Jason's first 100 mile ride, so I rode up front most of the day...except when I had a flat tire. I had a record three flat tires that day on my wonderful rental bike.

The following are a few shots I took of our surroundings during the ride through Massachusetts. The ride began on the University of Mass. campus at Dartmouth. It was a beautiful ride through mostly winding country roads.
The following are a few shots I took of our surroundings during the ride through Massachusetts. The ride began on the University of Mass. campus at Dartmouth. It was a beautiful ride through mostly winding country roads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Flat & pretty? Sounds nice to me. I thought the Buffalo Springs 70.3 in Lubbock
would of been like that. I was wrong on both counts;)
Post a Comment