
While I was already busy goofing off and doctoring photos, I decided to combine a few sequence shots of one of the hornets landing. It was amazing to see all the launches and recoveries while on board the Theodore Roosevelt...a real treat!
All you have to do to finish is not quit!
2 comments:
I have actually been following your blog religiously. My palm pilot isn't
powerful enough to post comments. Just barely powerful enough to read blogs,
even then without pics most of the time. Hope the Santa helper thing doesn't pan
out. I don't think you'd have a lot of fun cycling in the North Pole. At least
you wouldn't have to worry about the danger of vehicles.
Thought u might like to read this blog. He's a former Iron distance tri guy Now
ultra marathoner. He's attempting another 100 miler in Jan.
http://clydeologist.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment