Saturday, December 13, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...Almost!

I am sure that everyone already received our Christmas card in the mail, but on the off chance you didn't...here it is! I sure hate to be away from my family and friends during Christmas, but this will probably be the last year for that! I submitted my resignation (request for release from active duty) letter two weeks ago and will be seeking gainful employment elsewhere around Oct/Nov 2009. We've just got too many things happening with our family to be running all over the world...plus I just can't stand being away from my wife and kids.

I hope to see everyone (briefly) around March/April when I come home on leave, and I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of everyone once I am back in either West Texas or Northeastern New Mexico for good! I love ya'll and hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments: