Did a 4th of July ride with Tradewind and had a really great time. I wonder sometimes whether I made the right decision by leaving TCT and moving over to HACC. It is certainly more convenient, but the TCT members are really fun to be around. CAPT Haskins took everyone on a tour of the sub base which included a Japanese and Korean sub in Pearl Harbor for RIMPAC coming up next week.Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July Ride
Did a 4th of July ride with Tradewind and had a really great time. I wonder sometimes whether I made the right decision by leaving TCT and moving over to HACC. It is certainly more convenient, but the TCT members are really fun to be around. CAPT Haskins took everyone on a tour of the sub base which included a Japanese and Korean sub in Pearl Harbor for RIMPAC coming up next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a great time. Touring the state on bikes with like minded people. sweet
Post a Comment